Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Mid week already





Well now, it is mid week, it is an Adelaide Strikers ( Go Strikers) day and I have to go to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office because new boy Tommy Gun is starting.

Ahhh he is going to be whipped into 'Lady Lainey' shape and as he has been positioned in a desk very close to my  office I will be keeping him in check and making sure that he does not get led astray by other office boys, especially Trill Boy, who may find that he has his 'beak' taped up if he isn't careful.

Oh do so early on a Wednesday for me to be getting my tiara in a twist!!!

Having said that yesterday he was remarkably quiet, I guess because it is becoming apparent that the amount of work entering the office and the amount of work output from his desk do not tally.
Hopefully when Tommy Gun arrives and hits the decks running it may show how little Trill Boy has achieved in 2.5 years.

Right enough of that as I am striving to be less negative this year.

I am however doing jolly good on the 'Dry January' front and am especially proud that I got through my second weekend without the need of alcohol. Flipping check me out, I will be teetotal before you know it!

I am only joking about that!!!!!!

Really!

I am hoping though that I can now just have a couple of glasses of wine one night over the weekend.

Hahahahaha how I will laugh when I look back on this in 6 weeks in a drunken haze!!!!

In cricket my Australian boys have been playing a blinder as they beat India in the first ODI. Captain smith playing well too.

England,s James Anderson has said that tests matches still 'excite' him even though the popularity of T20 cricket is on the rise.
well I should hope that he likes test Matches as that is really what he is paid to do!!!

Well nothing else to do but to head off and await the arrival of Tommy gun.


Go Strikers!!!!





No comments :