Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 January 2016

It's saturday!



Yes it is Saturday and already there are three loads of washing done.
All this not drinking lark means that I get up 'sans mal de tete and get on straight away with the jobs in hand, instead of looking everywhere for a headache tablet.

I am about to head off to Ladylaineyville to do a spot of shopping, then home to batch cook for the week before settling down for a nap.

Last night after work I went to meet 'Black Knight of the Ferrari' who is back from his time in Australia which he loved and is going back next month until 'our summer', He was very impressed by my not drinking and as he didn't have to buy me any champers he let me drive 'the beast' home whilst he drove the Lady lainey limo! hahahaha he looked very pale when we got back to Temperance Towers which I think was due to him panicking every time he saw me brake!
He nigh on kissed the car as he took the car keys off me!

England had a bit of a day of it yesterday in South Africa as they took command, little Joey Root hit an unbeaten century, however he has this morning had to walk back to the pavilion to put his feet up having been caught out on 110.

BBL05 is still ongoing but 'My Strikers' are not in action until Monday meaning that the boys have a bit of training and a bit of R & R.

well it is a short one today as I have lots to do.

I am also in full creative mode and am currently finishing some projects in order to start some new ones.

I was going to head out into the extensive grounds of the Towers but feel that my time can be better spent indoors ( watching cricket and sleeping!).

On a serious note, I have to say that so far this January it has not been the mind blowing chaos of the last 6 years which is a relief to say the least and I am hoping that it will continue.

Right off to 'do stuff'.

See you all tomorrow








No comments :