Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 January 2016

It's Le weekend!!



ell it's Le Weekend and I am up a raring to go, I have lots to do today to get Temperance Towers back into some sort of order.

First stop is the garage and putting all the Christmas decorations away, then into the sitting room to get it all neat and tidy ready for my afternoon nap. Then it will be a full on onslaught  of batch cooking for the coming week.

Wow I think that I may need to have a lie down now at the thought of the things that I need to do!

so yesterday was cold frosty ad busy, however it started with a crash on the A1 which meant that my 8 mile 20 minute journey turned into 205 hours of sitting in traffic. I did however keep up with the BBL match that was taking place in Brisbane.
And before lunch they had tied up another win with Adil Rashid and Travis Head making their names well and truly known.

There was general upheaval in the office as we made room for new boy Tommy Gun who arrives on Wednesday.

I was left in peace and my 'Yorkshire wall' remains intact with just a little reshuffling of my big Ryan poster.

I hear the dishwasher on its final rinse and need to prepare coffee for the arrival of Dame Didi who is collecting unwanted Xmas decs. She is taking them to a scheme for families on low income so that this coming Christmas ( just over 11 months away now) can have some cheer in their homes.

 I also made it through Friday evening with a pint of black currant and water and did not miss any wine at all.

I think that I am going to make it through Dry January  and maybe even February ( I know that is a long shot).

Right its a short on as there is some cricket on and I need to get a wriggle on and get the house into order

Have a super Saturday


No comments :