Powered By Blogger

Friday 29 January 2016

It's a flipping hooley of a F(ryan)day



Chuffing heck it is blowing a gale outside and I am not at all looking forward to heading out in it. However needs must and after all it is the last day of the working week!!

Yeay!!! another weekend of washing and cleaning and napping!!

Well it was the start of the MCL tournament, which is apparently for the ' oldies of cricket'..................woooooo hold on there a minute!!! His Royal Ryanness is playing for the Libra Legends  and in my books is anything but an oldie!!! however I suppose when you pass 21 you are old you must fall into that bracket, I however have yet to sample that delight!.
As it turned out The Libra legends lost the match but it is only the first battle and not the whole war!

News from besty home county of Yorkshire was the unveiling of the new plans for the new area at the rugby club end. Very swanky it looks too and I am glad to see that the 'Lady Lainey seat has not been affected by the development.

Well I had a full on busy day yesterday as I had the old orange afro chopped off and turned from a 'curly concave bob' into a 'bob'. This actually means that my hair is a lot shorter than it has been for a number of years but hopefully it will be a lot tidier ( yes and this morning I saw pigs flying)
It also cost more than a few bob to get it done!!!!


I also went to be a voodoo doll in my lunch hour as I went to have acupuncture. Sometimes all the shouting at boys and looking pretty for 7 hours in the office is very taxing and I need to have my batteries recharged. well after having needles placed in various parts of my anatomy I had a 40 minute nap and felt much better when I came out.
So much better that I fell asleep eating my dinner and was in bed by 8.30pm and sound asleep not long after that.

this morning I felt great when I woke up however the wind and rain are making me feel that I should just get back under the duvet and write today of.

I wont, and I am now about to head off to brave the weather and finish my week.

have a great F(ryan)day and I hope that it is better with you than it is here in the North East of blighty!





No comments :