Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 January 2016

Hurty pain!!!!


I have now found out what triggered my extended bout of tennis elbow and sad to say I am suffering badly today.
yesterday I decided to take another go at the  massively overgrown bushes on the far side of the extensive grounds of the Towers and gave them a good old hack back ( if they die I do not care!). However within minutes of coming indoors I was stuck down by the most excruciating pain in my elbow again and  now know that my overly zealous lopping of the said bushes last summer may have been the cause. however I will soldier on and finish the lopping next weekend and hope that I do not have to do it again for another couple of years.
in the meantime I am full of ibuprofen and coffee to help me through the day!

well over in South Africa, things took a very difficult turn for the hosts as they slumped to a series defeat against England. Even the favourite of  I Lady Lainey, the lovely Abraham Benjamin could not  perform to the standard that I am used to.

England look as if they have finally found the team to use and I for one will be jolly cross if it is tampered with,.

As for 'he who must not be named in the blog'? well he was conspicuous by his lack of 'tweeting' as was his greatest supporter the  loathsome Piers Morgan. Ahhh those boys are so transparent!.

Some amazing cricket news comes from the Bristol frenchays youth team, where a skilled young ginger haired bowler is taking  youth cricket by storm.
Cameron Edwards  also trains with the youth academy of West Bromich Albion.
Nothing outstanding there I hear you say.
Well Cameron was born with most of his right arm missing.
this young man shows sheer grit and determination to not let a disability rule his life.

I for one salute him.
read more about this outstanding young man

 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3403162/Howzat-cricket-hero-Boy-born-one-arm-missing-fast-track-bowling-stardom.html

I now here the sound of the washing machine of spin cycle and so I am off to sort out the latest load of washing.

I was going to spend the day watching the test but now will go and partake of a spot of BBL05

which reminds me 'My strikers' are as we speak  en route to Melbourne where they take on the renegades in the morning ( evening their time). I have everything crossed for my boys ( which is hampering my typing).

So its a huge

GO STRIKERS

 and lets hope for another amazing win.

OK off to do houseworky type things

And unlike a lot of the country for once Lady Lainey is not blanketed with snow!




No comments :