Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 December 2015

On the up

And I am back!!!!
Yes I have woken up this morning and I feel back to normal.......................I am never sure what normal is  as everyone else's normal is very different to mine, but I feel like my old self and at least the headache and sickness have stopped.

So what has been happening..

Well although I felt not too bad yesterday I slept on and off most of it, I listened to the cricket as the thought of watching the television did not help my headache any.
Having woken up late yesterday I was listening to 'my lad' ( see Monday 21st December blog) playing brilliantly.
Yes Jonny Bairstow hit  79
South Africa went back into bat and  were not showing much of their usual flair.
Abraham Benjamin was doing OK but nothing to write home about, I was hoping that when Faf came in 'The Huguenot Brothers' might put on a show but it was not to be as Faf went for 9. Then they brought Steyn in as nightwatchman, well I didn't expect to see the fast bowler pull off a 'Dizzy'.

As I type they are  just starting the match.

OOOOh poo there goes Abraham Benjamin...............................that looks like the end of South Africa in this test.

I don't see the Proteas  pulling back now.


Yorkshire and Lancashire is still trying to pull itself together after the hideous floods which struck over Christmas.
Cricket clubs around the county have been affected and it is heartbreaking to see the  aftermath.
Yesterday the bridge at Tadcaster collapsed which is horrendous to witness. ( albeit on TV).

My heart goes out to everyone who has suffered and is suffering.


So what am I up to today?

It is blowing a hooley outside and isn't expected to get any better today.
 I may have a venture to Lady Laineyville and a poke around the shops and then get some work done here at the Chateau before it turns ( for the month of January )in Temperance Towers, yes it is getting closer to my Dry January challenge.

If you want to help me along here the link

No comments :