Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Mon vacances

Hahahahaha  That's my boy!!!!!

 
Zut alors,  c'est mon vacances..........................flipping yippee!!!!

I am so tired and so ready for two weeks rest that I came home from Super swanky Lady Lainey office yesterday and..................fell asleep. Yes doing the bog ZZZ thing on the chaise longue.
Having had to endure two hours of the 'Trill Boy' show in the pub yesterday afternoon with our soon to be new boy 'Tommy Gun', I was worn out and losing the will to live.
I imagine that I will have an email on January 4th from 'Tommy Gun' saying that he regrets to inform me.............


Now you know how I can foretell the injury list to the England team, well my  crystal ball must have fogged up because I did not see an injury to James Anderson on the horizon!!! What this does mean is that

A. we still cannot find 'uncrocked' players.

B. Finn, Broad and Stokes will soon be on the injury list ( its true mark my words)

C.  We are not looking so hot for a whitewash against South Africa ( if we ever were!)


Steve Smith  the Australian captain has been given two awards, as he was named  Cricketer of the year, and Test Cricketer of the Year by the ICC. Jolly well done to him, but I have still not forgiven him for taking the record held by Gillespie the Gallant, of an Australian taking a double century on foreign soil ( which Smith did at Lords this summer).
However Gillespie the Gallant still holds the highest score for a nightwatchman with his 201, and he did it  in his last test (just in case I have not mentioned this before).


well I have things to do today including having the dodgy elbow poked. Hopefully I will be able to colour my hair this evening, as I look have returned to that strange colour of ginger/auburn/grey.  Never flattering in any light.

OOOOHHHHHHH only two more sleeps until Pere Noel arrives.

I will be sitting in the hall waiting for the arrival of the Yorkshire team ( minus TLJL, Jack Brooks and Adil Rashid who are all in OZ)
I am so excited!!!!




No comments :