Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 December 2015

Joyeux Noel tout le monde




Joyeux Noel tout le monde,  Despite getting the certificate to say that I was on the naughty list, Pere Noel has left my pressies under l'arbre de Noel and I have been up since 4.30am deciding if I should open them.
I will finish this and then dive in!


Even PH has his pile of pressies to open , new jumpers I would guess!!!

It was a full on busy day yesterday and I finally got sat down at about 7.30pm, today I am going to relax and watch rubbish TV and also have the lovely Zena warrior Rottweiller over for the afternoon. Now that's civilised, Zena and I can snore the afternoon away ( well she will be snoring).

I have all the veg prepared, stuffing made, meats to go in the oven and am even organised for tomorrow.............................not sure I have ever been this sorted at Christmas, I am guessing that at noon I will realise that I have forgotten something.

Crickety news is a bit low on the ground but it has been confirmed that James Anderson is out of the test and Alex Hales is looking to make his test debut.

Also Brendon Mc Cullum has signed for Middlesex to play in the short form matches in the upcoming season.

And before any feathers ( or curls) are ruffled  of course I haven't forgotten that it is F(ryan)day


I have now got to go and put the Baby Jesus out in the nativity scene in the Great Hall of the Chateau.


Merry Christmas everybody, have a peaceful day.



No comments :