Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 December 2015

Lost track of the days!!!!







I am lying in bed typing this and I am listening to the Test as I really don't want to get out of my super warm bed.

Besty friend Francesca and Lucky the Westie stayed over last night and they are snoozing in the guest room. Lucky made himself at home the minute he got here and has been having a great time.

I had the radio on all night to listen to Australia v WI. The Aussies declared on 551-3 and as it stands at the moment  WI are struggling to even get a century and I don't mean one individual WI player but the whole chuffing team, they are on 91-6!!!

This could be over by this time tomorrow!!!
Meanwhile over in South Africa the  commantary team  were singing the praises of  Ben stokes only for him to fall victim of Morkel. Well now  they have moved back to  having a Compton love in, these fellas are fickel.

We are in the throws of major problems here in the North of Blighty, as huge amounts of rain has been falling since Christmas Day , which has resulted in more flooding in the North West and flooding all over the east, with Leeds and York and Durham suffering yesterday.

Here in Ladylaineyville we are very lucky as we do not have rivers etc in the town. However the Deer Park here at the Chateau has been transformed into a paddy field!!! Well thats what it looks like!.

I have yet to check the local news or the weather forecast, but I think that it will not be good news.

Well this is relatively short as I am off to prepare breakfast for my guests and then prepare myslef for a day of lazing arounnd watching cricket!!

Ahhh I love holidays..................................byut like cricket holidays best.

Don't forget that we are now only days away from the start of my 'Dry January' challenge.

I will be giving the run down on this tomorrow.

Have a great day.






No comments :