Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas eve and quite a lot to do.





Yes it is Christmas Eve birthday of Tzarina katerina ( Kiki), and friends Joe Scuderi ( Italian National cricket coach)  and John Pallant ( former England rugby player), so there's the name dropping out of the way................I hope that they all have a great birthday.

I went to have my elbow prodded and poked yesterday and was left in considerable pain, but bravely managed to get to the hairdressers to have the ginger/auburn/grey curls cut and coloured.................and I have woken up this morning looking a complete birdsnest.
Its mornings like this that I am  glad that I am not married to Sir Sean of Bean, imagine him waking up to that!!!!


Now I have just read an article ( although I already knew it was happening) that made me both jolly flipping cross and ever hopeful.
Boyd Rankin the most over rated bowler in the history of overration ( if that is even a word!!), has decided to swap back to playing for Ireland.
Now Rankin played for Ireland originally and then set his sights on an England cap.
He 'played' for England and in my honest opinion was total pants.
However he obviously realised how pants he was so decided that he would swap back to Ireland.
England much relieved said 'OK off you toddle, you never know in 2017 you could be playing for Scotland' ( the last bit I made up but it might have happened!!!!).


I cannot believe that someone can just change countries when they feel like it ( Eoin Morgan and He who must not be named in the blog!!). However it has made me ever hopeful that both of these will be welcomed into the fold of another country soon.
Ahhh yes I am full of the Christmas spirit as you can tell, I hope I don't have a visitation tonight from the ghost of cricket!!

I will however be having a visitation from the ghost of 'get your housework done' if I don't get a wriggle on.

So its a swift farewell, and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas because the next time you are reading my latest blog, Pere Noel will have been and the baby Jesus will be out in the nativity scene in the Great Hall of the Chateau.

Merry Christmas.




No comments :