Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 December 2015

Back home and back to work.



I woke up this morning to the sound of nothing, no gently snoring Rottweiler by the side of my bed, yes I am back home and my dog sitting duties are over now.
However it is fair to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed my days with Zena, she is the most wonderful dog.

Today I am back to Super swanky Lady Lainey office to hear the events of  Friday night  after Big boss Simon and I both left them to it.

I have also had a chance to catch up on all things cricket now that I am back in the land of the laptop/desktop.

First up the ECB have defending their handling of the Craig Overton case, well they would wouldn't they, they are hardly likely to say that they were in the wrong.
All cases are overseen by the Cricket Disciple Commission. They were the ones that extended the ban on Andrew Gale at the end of the 2014 season.
If this is true then a major overhaul is needed and there should be a standardised  punishment for offences on the field.
Also why  can the ECB cannot make the decision themselves?

Well it would obviously intrude on their drinking and lunching and messing around with the format of the game that they do in their day to day life.

Duffers!!!!!!

I am on countdown to the first Strikers match of the BBL season, yes it is on Friday as I am sure you all know too well by now.
I may be living it up in swanky private club in London on Friday but I will hopefully be celebrating too!

There is a lot to do in Super swanky Lady Lainey office this week, including the possibility of my desk being moved.............................................WTF, this I am non too happy about and have already voiced my concerns about my 'Yorkshire Wall'.

It may be just a flipping round of my desk, but I will be working out the floor plan this week as we have to accommodate two new starters in the New Year.

And having said that I now have to head of myself to start the last full working week of 2015.

Now that sounds good!



No comments :