Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 December 2015

Another cricket day





Well its another day and its another cricket day and I have no idea what day it is, but does it matter, I know that I don't have to go to work so that is all that matters.

More importantly I have put the recycling bin out and this will be the last one for the recycling men when they will be in danger of developing a hernia just trying to wheel it, ( believe me I know I had a sweat on this monring dragging it down the drive). At the turn of the New Year I will be going alcohol free for the whole of January,so that will considerably lighten the bin every fortnight.
A very wise man told me I should havce done Dry February as it was a much shorter month.

Right back to cricket.....

well I was not at all pleased to see the lovely Abrahanm Benjamin not make his half century yesterday especially as it was to 'No1 crock boy' Stuart Broad.
And then the poo started to hit the fan saying that AB was going to retire......................Oh my dog!!!!! I was in a bit of a tizzy ( imagine when His Royal Ryanness announces his retirement.....pass me the Prozac!!!!).
However it has now been stated  that he will be cutting back the mumber of matches he plays in all three forms,
PHEWWWW!!!! major panic halted.

However South Africa seem to be in all kinds of trouble....................it is however only the first test and it is a marathan not a sprint.

Whatever happened to The West Indies????? the great bowlers dripping in gold and putting the fear of god in the opposing team?
In Australia they are looking like the West Indies Colts XI. Australia are racking up a massive run lead and  WI do not seem to be able to do anything in reply.



I am now abandoning South Africa and heading off to Australia,( on Sky at least, after a bit of a panic as I couldn't find the remote!!) and I am donning my Adeleaide Strikers garb to be the top cheer leader as the boys head out.

I actually have things to do today ( whatever day it is) but cricket comes first and then a shower and getting dressed ( possibly)...........................


..............................and then again I might just stay on the sofa and imdulge myself in a full on cricket fest!

Ahhhhhhh I love holibobs and I love cricket

And if anyone would like to donate to my Dry January, in support of Yorkshire Cancer Research and Cricket without Boundaries then here is the link.........................and many grateful thanks in advance.





No comments :