Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 November 2015

I'm back!!!





Well I was off to bed very early last night after having  had 40 winks on the sofa late afternoon.
Yes my birthday weekend had taken it's toll.

So what did I do?

Well on Saturday I welcomed besty friends Sam & Simon to The Chateau, and we set too on a massive 'gutbash', starting with homemade soup and freshly baked chilli bread,

As is the case,we did not stop talking, with so much to catch up on and before we knew it, it was time for dinner.

Now I, Lady Lainey had put 'coq au vin' in the slow cooker which was super brilliant idea and meant that we could do lots of talking and I spent very little time in the kitchen.

After a late night I was up early yesterday and cricket on straight away.
I opened my cards and pressies and we had a fabulous brunch.
 Before I knew it, it was time for my friends to go home, I settled down to chill out and relax.

As birthday weekends go its been brilliant and then there was the cricket in Australia, after my Aussie boys declared on 559, New Zealia went in and only flipping well hit 624 with Taylor hitting a record 290!!
 If you were watching that live, it will have been some  innings.
Australia are back in but have lost Khawaja, who has a hamstring injury.
They are currently 186-2.

Its all going off over there!

Now that the birthday is out of the way, it is time to settle down to cricket in the Southern hemisphere, most especially as we are just over a month away from the start of BBL in Australia, and we all know who I am backing, oh yes 'Team Strikers'

Today after the gym, I am going to crack on and 'create' things for the Christmas Fair on Saturday after which I have a couple of weekends to chill out before we head into full on Christmas mode.

Right off to organise myself to get to the gym




No comments :