Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 November 2015

Another busy weekend ahead



Well it's the weekend already and what a week it has been. The weekend does not seem as if it is going to slow down any and I am preparing now to head off to the local church for the Christmas Fair.
All go!!!!

I am also suffering from serious lack of sleep something that I, Lady Lainey do not cope well with.
Last night the temperature dropped considerably and by bed time it was freezing, at 3am it was even colder and at 5am I was so cold and tired that I was nearly tearing out my orange curls.

Now I am warming up nicely as the heating is on and I have coffee, the wind is still blowing a gale outside.

No chance of freezing cold out in The UAE, as England squared up to Pakistan in the series decider ODI.
England won the toss and elected to bat, it all looked a bit  'iffy; when Hales went on having clocked up 22 runs which left the gate open for Jason Roy to chase down his first ODI century, which has hardly caused a smudge of printers ink in any of the papers, Jos Buttler the most inconsistent England player in my opinion came in and scored 116 and the fastest OUIO century.
However if showboating was an A'level he would definitely have got an A Grade.
I love cricket more than life itself, but I did not enjoy an innings of flamboyant shots.
 Well he has his 15 minutes of fame, now he needs to prove he is what he tried to show yesterday.
I think that you have already gleaned my opinion.

Of course Twitter was alive with the 'Buttler Brigade' the same ones who will cheer on any cricketer that does well claiming that they 'always rated him'

 England won the match and the series, however there are investigations now ongoing into match fixing in the 3rd ODI.

What the flip!!!

So with very heavy eyelids I am now off to the church fair,to do my bit.


No comments :