Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 October 2015

Sunday in 'The Dog House'



Well another night of fighting with the duvet with the Royal hounds and I am shattered. They are now all zonked out on the sofas and the bed whilst I try to summon the energy to get in the bath.

Yesterday was a busy day with dig feeding, walking,walking through  clouds of toxic dog wind and finally getting a nap at 4pm.

Over in The UAE England were trying very hard to get a win sgainst Pakistan. Adil Rashid, who had been torn to pieces by hacks in his first innings, managed to  prove everyone of them wrong by taking a 5 wicket haul.

However that and England trying valiently they were unable to win the match.
Much has been said about the wicket so it will be intrresting to see what the post mortom of the match brings up.

Strange things are going on at Durham CCC as it appears they are letting players go. It does seem as if they are not as stable financially as they portray.

I am packing my bags ready to go home to the peace and tranquility of Chateau de Champions. I think that I will be glad to see my own bed tonight.

I have lots to do at home this week and it is the start of my big fitness campaign.
Yes I am finally feeling  a bit better elbow wise so can get back to some kind of normality.

So I am off now sort its a short one I am still doing this on my phone.

Oohhh I love these dogs but cannot wait to get jome .

No comments :