Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Midweek in the Chateau

well it's Wednesday and we are halfway through the week.

Yesterday was a quiet non eventful day in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office due to the fact that Trill Boy has hit juvenile rock bottom and 'isn't speaking' to me. Wooohooo what an amazing day I had. Although he did sit singing children's songs for the majority of my working day.

The sooner I start writing for a cricket paper the better!!!

And talking about cricket, England were in action yesterday against Pakistan in Abu Dhabi in a stadium that appeared to be empty!!!
Anderson took two  wickets with Broad and Stokes taking one a piece.

Pakistan dug in and Younis Khan became Pakistans leading run scorer, and Shoab Mailk hit his first test century.
Pakistan closed on 286-4 meaning that England need to take some early wickets this morning.

news filtered through that the young wizz bowler at Hampshire, Mason Crane has signed  a new two year contract seeing him with the club until 2017. This is one talented young man.

Today I am off to the office and also going to try to get sorted with my elbow which is still giving me a colossal amount of pain.
I am now surviving on a few hours of sleep as the pain when I move is enough to wake me up.

I also have to stop in on besty friend Christine, as I am looking after 'The Royal Hounds' at the weekend.
Now that is bound to be entertaining!!!!

Short one today,

So until tomorrow when I hope to have lots of things to report...............................or I willl have to take to making it up.







No comments :