Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 October 2015

Like a hamster in a wheel!!!!






Hello Monday, how come you are back to visit me so soon??????

Where has the weekend gone????

Why do I have to go to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office again???

Please no!!!!!! I don't like it anymore!!!

Oh well  whether I like it or not I have to go and that's all there is to it!!!!

However yesterday was a bit of a goody,cricket wise.
After posting my blog and making myself another cup of coffee, I settled myself back into bed and tuned in to  Sky Sports on my lapdog ( I do not have a TV in mon  boudoir, ce n'est pas bon pour dormir!).
Anyhoo I was watching the wonderful AB de Villiers playing the most amazing last few overs and hitting a 6 with the last ball taking his score to 104.

And then he smiled..................................ooohhhhhI think that I might have a little crush on him.

And then South Africa went on to win the  match against India and he was smiling a lot


And then the last part of 'Cricketing Yorkshire' came on and  my little crush went out the window as I saw  'My boys' again.

ahhhh I even had a little cry (again) when I saw His Royal Ryanness take his 700th wicket , and when Captain Gale got the trophy.

Then I popped out to Homebase and Sainsburys and when I got back there was a programme on about this years world cup, so I watched that.

All in all it was a full on crickety day and what better way to spend a Sunday than in Cricket World.

And Finally

today the 12th October, would have been my wedding anniversary............................................and from next year I will be celebrating July 10th which is my divorce anniversary, official!!!


Hang on what did I do on July 10th this year?...........................oh yes I got squiffy at Headingley and dropped my key and couldn't take a selfie...........................well you all know the rest

Yes 10th July is going to be a day to remember every year from now on.

In the mean time I am heading off down the A1.................................I really do feel like a hamster on a wheel.

No comments :