Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 October 2015

I've only done 1200 blogs!!!!!!







Heavans to Betsey, would you believe that I have actually scribbled 1200 blogs!!! OH MY DAYS!!!! and some of you have read nearly every one of them.

GET A LIFE!!!!!

Or just carry on reading because you can be sure that there is better to come.
This time 100 blogs ago I NEVER imagined that I would be interviewing Gillespie the Gallant and not only once but twice!!!
Yes this blog is going places, where I am not sure but hey lets see where the next 100 blogs take us.


So I have just had my first night dog sitting.I have to say they three legged lurcher had me up 4 times to go out......only to wait until I had opened the door and then race back upstairs and stretch out on the bed.

All three dogs have now taken control of the sofas meaning I am in the conservatory!!!!!. Its also it is raining so I am not relishing the thought of 'walkies'

Over in the UAE Captain Cook was having a great day yesyerday as he was sailing closer to 400 runs however it was not to be. However this has to be the most tedious test I have ever had to listen to. Ihave chosen not to watch it.

Captain Cook also batted for like a million years and there was lots of confusion in the TMS box as to whether or not it was a record.



Right best go and feed the hounds.

And then I am having a bath. First one since Scarbados!

Woooohooooo 1200 blogs

No comments :