Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 October 2015

Back in the real world



And so this morning I woke up in my own bed, on my own, no horrendous smells fouling the air and no 'kisses' when I move to get up. yes I am back in the Chateau and my stint of dog sitting is over.

It has been fun ( apart from picking up poop!) and it has been an experience. I know that big dogs are wonderful but three of them are way too much for me to handle. My desparate need for a dog has wained slightly over the last three days especially as I know how tying they are and I am way too much of a free spirit to want to be tied down. And how could I just take off on a whim to cricket if I had a doggy.

And talking cricket,David Willey has signed to play cricket in the BBL this winter for Perth Scorchers. He will take no part in the England Lions tour .
Now this looks a little suspect to me, although the ECB have said that they are behind Willey  as it is a great opportunity to go and hone his T20 skills ahead of the ICCWorld T20 in India next year.
I still think it is odd that you leave the England side to go play in Australia, maybe I have it all wrong!

We have no more England cricket until Thursday, however there will be more South Africa cricket on the same day as they are playing in Chennai. OOOhh I love a bit of Abraham Benjamin and Francois, actually I love this South African team nearly as much as the team of  1994, oh yes you couldn't beat 'Big Mac'.

Well I have to head off to Super swanky Lady Lainey office where after a weekend on the booze and eating takeaways, the air will be polluted by the office boys breaking wind, which with hindsight is a damn sight worse than the dogs.

I am also doing this on my phone again as I have not had time this morning to plug in my new hib as I have switched to Sky.

Its on my to do list as soon as I get home tonight.

Until tomorrow.





No comments :