Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 July 2015

It's the hump of the week



Its Wednesday and that means that it is closer to me hurtling down the A1  to watch T20 cricket.
I am so super excited that I am  spinning round in my chair here in the home office like a whirling dervish......................................oh that had better stop as I am now feeling a tad sick and I don't want my shredded wheat to reappear!!!.

So I will adjust my tiara and get on with typing.

Today is also the start of the Ashes. Now the hype and build up  to this is like that of a big boxing title fights...........................wooooooo hold on a mo, maybe that's what we should do, get the boys stripped down and have a 'weigh in', whilst they are sledging each other and if they televised this it would get more viewers than Emmerdale and Eastenders.

I guess that it would be mainly woman ( not sure men want to see Joe Root in his 'skimpies' actually not sure I want to see any of the England team in their skimpies ) but it would be something different.

Maybe I should contact Sky and see if they can introduce this to the 'Yorkshire CCC' programme to see how it goes down, although if you remember a couple of years ago at the start of the season we had something similar when 'knickergate' occurred!!!!
yes, not one of the office boys have ever forgotten Lady Lainey in a swoon after logging onto Yorks CCC website and being greeted by a picture of the players in the dressing room and His Royal Ryanness in the corner in his purple pants!!!!!!


I made this picture as small as I could for fear of coming over all unnecessary !!!!.


Anyhoooooo I digress, and am off into my own little world so best to get back to the blog in hand!!!

So today sees the start of the Ashes, however yesterday saw my Tykes in and out of the pavilion at Edgbaston like they were on elastic. Out to play..................rain.................out to play.................rain. well eventually the rain abated meaning that my Tykes could get on with batting.

Aaron Finch the tiny Aussie hit an unbeaten 73 before Yorkshire declared on 289-7.this meant that Warwickshire have to get 10000000trillion runs to win.
And after His Royal Ryanness took another wicket before the close of play, I am hoping that today they will clear the deck.

The Ashes.......................well I can not really summon up any excitement, but that is  because I am going 'home' on Friday to watch T20 cricket  and I am REALLY looking forward to that.

Oh well what I am not looking forward to is going to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and possibly doing some.........*big gulp*  WORK!!!!!!!

Those boys had better have my coffee waiting for me or there will be BIG trouble ( in little Darlo)


See you tomorrow









No comments :