Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 July 2015

It is Tales from the Boundary's 3rd birthday today!!!



It is the 3rd birthday today of 'Tales from the Boundary'.

Yes indeedy and what a lot has happened in those 3 years.

I started this blog just as a couple of 'musings' and 3 years later it is now a daily ritual for me!

When I read back over the first weeks blogs I realised how much has changed in 3 years ( and for the best too).

Some 'characters' are no longer around ( 'would like to be Lord Lainey' for one, although he does still get spotted lurking around at cricket).

I had to move from LT Towers  into LT Towers II, which has had numerous name changes  in 3 years too. (   LT Towers II,Tykes Towers and now Chateau de Champions).

I have been quite poorly with a dreadful 'lurgy' on and off for the last 3 years and I intend to beat it into submission.

As a family we have had very sad times, but also lots of fun times.....................mostly involving Dame Didi and I, wine, Chateau de Champions, Chateau Saltburn or Chateau Didi Deux in France.
Although to be honest where ever we go there appears to be mayhem and merriment.

Over all just about everything in my life  personal and cricket, seems to have been documented. Sad, funny and down right hilarious ( who can forget the drunken  commando style crawling to spy on French neighbours only to see naked man in the shower!!!!)

I hope that I continue to write my blog for another 3 years...............................although I don't think that His Royal Ryanness will be featuring in it as a bowler by then.

I hope that all readers have enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed punching keys at stupid o' clock every morning!!!

To the next three years!!!!!!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the blog.

Gosh sometimes I forget what we have been up too (which is possibly for the best) - but as you say here's to the next three years.


Didi

Lady Lainey said...

Sometimes I read back on the blog and nearly wet myself with laughing at what has happened!!!!

Lulu