Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Busy day at the office



Well it was a busy day at the office yesterday and today I think that it will not be any better in fact it could be worse if I don't finally get some confirmation on a request form a few weeks ago. As you can tell I am not a happy lapin in the work department.

However other people had a busy day at the office yesterday namely My Tykes.
Captain Gale went back in to bat starting his day on 127, and finished his innings on 164. ( HRR  8 NO). Total  for my boys 430 which meant that they got maximum points and then went in to have a little bowl.
Well I never Steve Patterson was going for it in no uncertain terms and had claimed 3 wickets before the boys were playing 'pavilion bungee'. In for tea. out to play  off for bad weather , out to play, back to the pavilion.
No matter as they ended the day with 6 scalps under their belt and  Worcestershire on 195.

Come on you boys lets get this wrapped up!

There is still a major 'post mortem' going on re the last test result!!!!

For goodness sake!!! we lost because the Australians came out fighting where as we came out resting on our laurels!
Yes Bell ( the man with no lips) is totally rubbish at the moment, maybe we do need to replace him, BUT start to make major changes  and the team will be disrupted and  we will lose the series.............yes I know that sounds a bit dramatic but mark my words!!!!


Oooohhhh I am feeling a rant coming on and it id only Tuesday!!!


yesterday was the 20th birthday of eldest monster child nephew lord Christophe. I phoned him last night after sending him a text and not getting a reply. Well he has changed his phone number without telling his besty auntie in the whole flipping world. anyhoo I have it now so that's OK.
Not sure but think he might be joining me at Scarbados for a day over the festival.

So now I have to get a wriggle on and head off to the office and I am also looking at more things to get rid of! I am thinking that my wedding dress might be next on the list!!!

Well I am not  ever going to wear it again and I most certainly am never getting married again
 so it might as well go the journey...................


...................and so must I.

Until tomorrow

No comments :