Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Back to important things







Holy macaroni, all this partying avec mon  soeur has  knocked me all out of cricket kilter!

My Tykes had begun county championship action on Sunday and  I was so distracted with seeing  a naked airman that I fair forgot to check the flipping scores!!!!
 And when I did yesterday, I found that his Royal Ryanness had only gone and taken 2 more wickets for his FC haul. And not only that his bowling averages  for Sunday was 2-3 with 2 maiden overs. That boy is GOOD!!!!!!!

I need to get myself back in to cricket action asap!!!!!

so I spent a great deal of yesterday checking out what was happening at Edgbaston.........................well let me tell you I think that seeing HRR taking 6-34 would actually trump naked fit airman...............yes really!!!!!
and that is what HRR did he took 6-34 off 12 overs which included  6 maidens.

And he was not alone in the serious bowling attack, Jacky Brooke was outstanding taking 3-14 off 11 overs.

I was sitting in super swanky Lady Lainey office watching it all unfold on Twitter and couldn't believe what was happening in Brum!!!!

Having bowled them out for 69, Yorkshire went into their second innings and closed on  125-1

Its all to play for.

They are showing some champion form!!!!

Super swanky Lady Lainey office was quite empty yesterday as boys threw in 'holiday's '. It wasn't of any worry to me as it meant that I had less shouting to do and  could get some work done, although with the cricket on Twitter it was quite difficult to concentrate.

Today I need to get quite a lot of jobs done, so I am going to be wearing my super boss tiara toady.
And then this evening I have lots to sort out, as after having a chat with Dame Didi over the weekend I have decided to off load some furniture  and  try to minimise my home. ( because that is really going to happen).


Rightio off I go, might as well get in there early.
I will get some peace and quiet and be able to enjoy my coffee without 'boy' talk.



No comments :