Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 June 2015

there is a yellow ball in the sky!!!



Oh my!!! after a wild , wet and very windy night last night, which was so cold I had to go hunting for some bed socks, I have opened the blinds this morning to a huge yellow ball in the sky!!!!!Yes the sun is out the sky is blue, it'll probably rain later, I think this is true!!!!


So yesterday the rain also did not help at Headingley where the Test was taking place, play was halted for the day. Well it need not think that it can rain on me this weekend when I am at Headingley, hobnobbing with the top man at Middlesex!! I will not be best pleased if it does, however there is some good news on the horizon, if rumours are to be believed, His Royal Ryanness may well be fit to play this weekend!!!! Wooohoooo if he is I for one will be super excited.

Yesterday saw Notts in action against Sussex, my 'spy' was at the ground on 'Luke watch'. sadly for her, Lukey was made to be water boy which did not help her mood any ( or his probably).
However another Luke, Luke Woods, made his maiden county century, but rain affected the day quite badly, and my 'spy' went home for wine. Top girl!!!.

On Saturday, Durham are having a family fun day during their T20 match against Birmingham Bears. I tweeted Mr Funky the chauffeur, asking if I could go on the bouncy castle. well I think you all know the answer to that one! however salvation came in the form of Durham CCC themselves who tweeted back and  said I could indeed go on the bouncy castle and they would see me there!!!! oooooohhhhhh I can't wait!!!!
As Mr Funky was being such a stick in the mud, I am going to eat lots of candy floss, sausage rolls, fig rolls, and drink loads of fizzy pop and probably be sick in the big blue tank thing on the way home!


Ireland are beginning their quest for Test status today as they take on the UAE at Malahide in the Intercontinental cup. This tournament has been seen  to be a path way to  test status and with Ireland under a new coach they are hoping to make the breakthrough.

#BackingGreen

well it's all go here at the chateau as a very busy day is in order.

I have lots to do this morning and not a lot of time to do it in, so I will love you and leave you.

Bon journee!!




No comments :