Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 June 2015

Sunday with friends

This will be the shortest blog ever!!!!
I woke up at 9.30am yes!!!!! 9.30

Turned over and went back to sleep until now!!!
Unheard of and worse still as I am in Pontefract with friends.

Haaaa some friend lazing in bed all morning!!!!

So best get up tidy the orange birdsnest and make my self look nearly human which after wine, champers (and one bottle being 'The Dom'  is going to be some feat!)

A wonderful afternoon and evening. Roll on July.

Just to say if you are in Yorkshire Captain Gale has written an interesting article in't Yorkshire Post about Jonny Bairstow being overlooked by England.

Hmmmmm I still think his Royal Ryanness should come back!!

It would make my viewing much more interesting.

Ok off to show my face!


No comments :