Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 June 2015

It's my favourite day F(ryan)day!





Oh thank goodness it is F(ryan)day, I am pretty worn out after my days of 'hobnobbing' at Headingley, and also mad dash to Londinium and back on Wednesday.

Yesterday I was back in the office and noted that Trill Boy had drifted back into his 'lad like' ways whilst I had been away. A quick whack with a metal ruler brought him back in line and I was then able to spend the rest of my day, drinking copious amounts of coffee and looking pretty.

Very very sad news drifted through yesterday morning, that the world had lost one the most wonderful actors and the best Bond villain ever. Sir Christopher Lee  had passed away on Sunday. He was 93 years young, and an instantly recognisable personality.
He was and always will be the most favourite actor of I, Lady Lainey ( yes he even outshines Sir Sean of Bean).

I have to admit to shedding a tear. A real loss to the world of British actors.




In the cricket world, the news filtered through that Matt Prior had decided to retire, he has not played any cricket since 2014 due to a recurring achilles problem. This news did not however make me shed a tear.

I am hoping that after having a little outing at York with Yorkshire 2nd's His Royal Ryanness will soon be back in the Yorkshire first team, especially at the end of the month! If he isn't I will be shedding a bucket load of tears!!!! 34!!!!! that's what I want to see!!!! ( you have to be a real badger to know what that is all about).

So now I am off to perform my last 7 hours of this week, drinking copious amounts of coffee, shouting at boys and looking pretty, then I can come home and go straight to bed. Yes I know it it's F(ryan)day but I am totally exhausted.

See you tomorrow.





No comments :