Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Its an early F(ryan)day



Well  his Royal Ryanness is back and I for one am glad to see him back where he should be, however I am a tad concerned that if they play him now, they won't be bringing him to Chester le Street....................hmmm I might not be as happy a lapin as I thought I would be this weekend!


However back he came yesterday in the match against Nottinghamshire  and started to take wickets, that is until rain stopped play.................don't you just hate it when that happens!

He took 2-41( matching Patterson) but had bowled 4 maidens (no crude comments there please this is His Royal Ryanness I  am talking about).

I am hoping that today they finish Notts off early and that he gets to rest up whilst waiting to bat.

and talking Nottinghamshire, they have loaned out their 'big fella' again to Surrey, who played him in their county championship side yesterday, and guess what????....................well he took 4-58...................I am sort of thinking that Mike Newell may not have made a good decision there.

Luke fletcher is a man mountain and can take wickets!


Tonight sees England and New Zealia face each other in a T20. Any bets on how this is going to go?


Over in Super swanky Lady Lainey office it is  hopefully going to be a quiet day. Trill Boy has a lot of work to do and judging by the  puzzled look on his face yesterday, he has no idea how to do it. Thats what comes of 15 years in a huge drawing office, other people help you out!

The pressure is on him now and the question is, can he cope?

I spent last evening running around trying to sort out Tzarina Katerinas car which she left with me. The garage where supposed to collect it last night, I waited  and they called to say, could I drop the keys this morning on my way to work.

Sister or not.................she is sorting  her own stuff out in future.

Hark, I hear the sound of the dishwasher on rinse, best go and empty that before I head off down the A1, I tell you it's all go here and that's before I start to shout at 'boy', drink copious amounts of coffee and look pretty for 7 hours!.

never mind it's cricket tonight.







No comments :