Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 June 2015

I think I am ready for the scrap heap









Oh my goodness me, I am sitting here looking anything but pretty I can tell you.
I ache in every part of my body and my nose is running like a tap, I fear bending down for a deluge  may occur!

You see yesterday my hayfever actually manifested itself into  a full blown summer cold which is hideous. I have alternated all night between , burning up and freezing cold, I have shakey legs and  feel very light headed. I know that this is nothing worse ( e.g the temperature spiking, heart palpitating lurgy) , but most certainly do not want it to turn into it, so I am dosing myself up with cold and flu meds ( which just mask the symptoms but make you feel better)


I personally think that I am running myself into the ground but there looks to be no chance of it letting up at work or at cricket so I will just have to go with it.

I am sitting here typing thinking where did yesterday go? well apart from trying to get the food ready for today at cricket ( more of that later), doing washing, and going to the town, I  then  slept for 2.5 hours and woke up feeling worse than ever. It was a wash out and it was also one of the most glorious days we have had in a long time.

So today which at the moment is cold, grey and overcast  it is a cricket day and I have packed up lots of food including a vegan selection for 'Dynamo Dom'. I am hoping that we have no rain although I will be taking clothes for every eventuality. And an extra large pack of hankies!

And cricket today??????

Well it is a 'biggy' and I cannot afford to be ill for this one at all,  Yes it is my Tykes against former besty home county of Durham.

His Royal Ryanness is in the squad and I am super flipping excited about this , even if I can hardly speak and look like poo ( technical term used in beauty circles), I will be there cheering him on from my seat on the boundary.

However if I don't get a wriggle on I won't even be going as I will miss the 'Funky Bus'

Until tomorrow!



No comments :