Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Good news!


I know it's not F(ryan)day but it's good news in that he is back in action with the 2ndX1 this week. Along with Adam Lyth and Glenn Maxwell..............I tell you that is some line up at a 2nd's match. I am assuming that the crowd will be made up of more than two men and a whippet!

Great to see that His Royal Ryanness is getting back to where he should be. This is perfect news for a dull and overcast Tuesday.

I tell you I was sorely tempted to put in some holiday and toddle off to watch the match.........but I have a lot of work to do at the moment in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and so will just have to bide my time.
At least I am hoping to see him take some more wickets, only 34 to go to the 700 wicket haul.


Surrey duo  Henriques and Burns continue to make good progress after there awful accident on Sunday, but of course, I was wondering how long it would take for 'he who must not be named in the blog' to poke his oar in!

Oh yes sure as eggs is eggs, he was chirping about how he was badly affected by the incident. Yes there is no denying that he would have been as would the rest of the team out on the field, but they seem to have remained tight lipped.

Oh dear it is too early in the morning to be off on a KP rant.

It does nothing for my blood pressure.

Best friend Francesca is calling round tonight after having a weeks holiday. she didn't go any where but was working on getting her treatment room into some sort of order. Which means that I will soon be able to have more massages...................cannot wait.

I meanwhile have a backlog of things to get on with here at the Chateau, and as is the norm I keep putting off.

However I am now more determined that ever that I am going to get at least one room sorted top to bottom by the time I go to bed tonight.................... and in the real world.................





No comments :