Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 June 2015

Gingilocks and the cricket funday



Well I went off to the cricket funday yesterday and DID NOT get to go on the  bouncy castle!!. I did however make it onto the TV........................... oh my dog!!!! how flipping ginger is my hair???????

Well when I saw myself on TV, I realised that I am very very ginger.

not a lot I can do about that now as I am running very late  and need to be setting off for Headingley in less than an hour!

Still got to get the kitchen sink in my bag.


Right so a quick round up,

Durham lost to Birmingham Bears

I am not prone to violence but nearly lost it just as the game started when some woman from Brum who was sitting behind me asked her OH what colour ' their men' were in. Her high pitched whine continued until they found out where the bar was and toddled off to it.

We saw them still sitting outside there as we were heading home.

True cricket fans!!!!


I know this has none of the wit, flair of normal, but I am off to meet 'El Presidenti & first Lady' of Middx CCC you know!!!

had I told you that?????

I am hobnobbing!!!!!

Had I told you that?????

Well I had better be gone!!!


Oh and I think that his Royal Ryanness may be back playing toooo


Super excited!!!!!!!!

No comments :