Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 June 2015

F(ryan)day WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!




Yes indeedy doody, it is F(ryan)day and I am super flipping happy clappy glad. I even have my super favourite His Royal Ryanness picture up today too to make the day even better.

It is the last working day of the week and after what I can only describe as a 'strange old week' I will be glad to see the back of it.

Only 7 hours of looking pretty to get through and then I can don my 'weekend' tiara and get ready for the ODI tomorrow.


Yesterday saw the Pre-Ashes squad announced. which includes quite a few Tykes and means that my boys will be short again over the summer. Luckily HRR is on his way back and I for one am jolly chuffing glad about that. He has been gone too long. Hopefully now his calf is fully better we will see his first class wicket haul start creeping up again. No pressure on you there Ryan!!

I sat and watched the Kent v Essex T20 match last night, and have to admit I really like the Kent T20 shirts, very snazzy ( as they say in some parts). it was a great game, which saw Kent win by 6 wickets.

I am trying to get this done very quickly this morning as Pony Paul is picking me up to take me to the office......................'why am I being chauffeured?'  I hear you asked.
Well if you remember a couple of weeks ago, eldest sister Tzarina Katerina  informed me that a lorry had parked in her 'blind spot' and she had reversed into said lorry.

So as Pony Paul lives in the same village as the Tzarina he is dropping me on the way home to collect the car and deliver it to 'Tim'll Fix it/ Tim's Classics'.

And why do I have to do it???????

Well that would be because 'Kiki Kar Killer' is off on another cruise this time to the Baltic!


Hope they don't let her have a go at 'driving' the ship!!!!!
' What iceberg???????? it was in my blind spot!!!!!!!!'

Until tomorrow, happy F(ryan)day



No comments :