Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 June 2015

Cricket continues


So I headed down the A1 yesterday, super jolly excited as not only would I be having three whole days of cricket I would also be seeing His Royal Ryanness in action.................................... and then I got to Headingley and found out that he wouldn't be playing because his still was having problems with his calf.
Booo flipping hooooo

However my tears were very quickly dried as I spotted him coming round the boundary being water/jumper boy.

Jack Brooks took the first wicket at approx 11.15am and by the time they had bowled Middx out for 212, The headband Warrior had taken 5 wickets in total.


Then it went a  bit 'bandy'when my boys went into bat

Both Lyth and Lees very quickly returned to the dressing room,

Then Ballace and Gale were joinging them, no doubt they would have spent the remainder of the afternoon playing snap or 'old maid'.

Close of play saw them on 96-4..............they had better pull thier socks up today!

I was busy hobnobbing and then  found out that  today I am having lunch in  the  Super Swanky Hawkes Suite and also tomorrow, apparently I am now known as 'the other Mrs Latchman' luckily 'The First lady' did not mind!


I think that you all know how much I love babies, well yesterday saw the first pictures of Prioncess Charlotte and Prince George.......................really lovely pictures and taken by The Duchess of Cambridge. I


right I now need to get into the shower and twirl my curls, pop on my besty cricket tiara and pull on a posh frock.

I think it's going to be a 'reet grand day'


Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire

No comments :