Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 May 2015

So what will today hold?



Well sadly it was not a win for Italy against Denmark, but well played those boys who ended up in third place!

The 'problem Child' saga continues thanks to the media raking up anything they can. Let it go now, he gets way too much reporting and there are lots of other players in the UK.

However as I said yesterday ( after consulting the crystal tiara and civet coffee grounds),  'injury' has struck the problem child meaning that he will not be returning to the IPL or Surrey for that matter ( well for a couple of weeks). how funny is that????, so if he had been selected for England he would not have been able to play???? Due to injury????
Hmmmmm the cynic in me is screaming ' BIG FAT FIBBER:' I fear the only injury that he has sustained is wounded ego!


My Tykes pulled off a blinding win against Hampshire yesterday although not without injury........................as Little Timmy Bresnan fell foul before start of play ( in the warm up football match) to a tackle  from Captain Gale and ended up with a nasty cut on his head and wearing a very large crepe bandage around it!!

Marin Moxon also went on record  to say that England have made no move towards Gillespie the Gallant. This has made me feel a little bit better and to be honest I think that Jason is wiser to stay where he is, as he would probably be in the dole queue this time next year. Not that I don;t have faith in his coaching, it just seems to be the way of the England coaches at the moment.


England still seems to be in a bit of a pickle to say the least.

I am thinning that the international ODI that I am off to see in June might be a bit of a shambles unless they all pull together.


Yesterday was another flipping busy day for Lady Lainey and today does not look to be easing off any, however this evening I am having an 'Indian head massage' as besty friend Francesca is coming round to 'do her stuff'.

Hopefully I should sleep like a log and wake up tomorrow a new person................well still me but a new and improved version!

Righio, off I go.....................see you later!

No comments :