Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 May 2015

Dark clouds rolling in!!!!




Today I fear that the dark clouds are rolling in and can only hope that if there is a rainbow there is a pot of Yorkshire Dizzy at the end of it.
Yes!!! Yesterday afternoon, news filtered through that Gillespie the Gallant had been approached about the England job.......................I felt a complete soaking in a vat of wine coming on. However I decided that Diet Dandelion and Burdock would have to soothe my very fevered temper!!!

All will be revealed at some point today or tomorrow.

I love Gillespie the Gallant, I always have, I was an avid 'Australia watcher' when he played for his country, I loved seeing him when he played for Yorkshire ( and took wickets on my command, well it seemed that way). Having him as coach at  Yorkshire was the highlight for me, especially as his appointment was confirmed on my birthday!. And then his amazing track record there. Surely he wants to stay and further their success?

Well only time will tell.

Why don't they approach Jon Lewis the Durham Coach? he has managed to put Durham in a worse tail spin than England........................ just my point of view.

Durham managed to lose again yesterday despite a few valiant attempts to draw it back.  The Durham team are a bit like the England team, a few good players and some 'dead wood' that needs clearing out. I wonder if there is a 'problem child' in the dressing room..................

Strange things at Notts, director of cricket Mike Newell said that their bowing attack was not good enough in their match against Somerset. Now although I am not a Notts fan, I do keep my beady eye on what is going on around the counties, and I feel that I should point out that this season they omitted one of their great bowlers from first class matches and then shipped him off to Surrey.
Yes Mike Newell!!!, bring back 'the man mountain' that is Luke Fletcher. Considering how he bowled in the last T20 match he played for Notts.
Maybe England should look at Newell he has all the qualifications, total fruit cake, no idea, and blames everyone else.

There I have sorted out the England coaches role without Gillespie the Gallant even having to speak to Andrew Strauss


Anyhoooo, Dame Didi will be waking up on home turf today ( well very nearly) and will start her next big adventure. Hopefully Chateau Didi trois will be waiting for her and she can then  spend her days pottering around in the garden and swilling champers by the bucket load.

I however am pottering off down the A1 to Lady laineyville and swilling coffee in overloading type quantities, whilst shouting my head off at boys to get them to do some work.

And if you heard about my little mishap with flapjack yesterday, when I missed my mouth and it disappeared into the dark depths of my top.................................do not fear, I found it nestling close to the scaffolding that supports the windsocks that profess to be 'lingerie'

Too much information!!!!??????

Oh well until tomorrow, when it is the best day of the week.

A tout a l'heure




No comments :