Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 May 2015

Ahhh it's F(ryan)day




Yaaaahooooo, it is F(ryan)day and I am yip di flipping skippety dooo daa happy today.  Why I hear you all ask?

Well just because the working week is nearly over and another  weekend is looming large. I will be wearing my painting tiara as I am determined to get 'mon boudoir' finished and all put back into place and for it to be a haven of calm and serenity again.

I had my Indian Head massage last night and have to say I slept like a proverbial log,this morning I am feeling full of life, so I have already put in a load of washing!

 The problem child saga refuses to go away as 'the man with no lips' has waded into the debate ( I knew it wouldn't be long until he reared his lipless face). However he  is still sitting on  a wobbly fence by saying that 'maybe' KP deserved another chance. Flipping Nora, he has had more chances than you get in a game of Monopoly!!!!  And to be honest I think that he 'lipless' wonder only made the statement as he has been under the press radar himself for a little while.We all know the old adage ' any publicity.....'

Tonight see the start of the T20  season and cricket takes on a shorter form. not my ideal love, but a money spinner for the clubs ( especially former besty home county of Durham where a bottle of 'dentists mouthwash' is £1000000.000000 a bottle and it takes 6 of these to get you even remotely merry).

The shine has been taken off these matches even more pour moi, as if he had been fit to play His Royal Ryanness has taken the stand not to play any T20 or one day games. Booo Hiss!!!! shame on you, I liked sitting on my boundary watching you looking bored Ryan!

Good and bad news for my Tykes as it was announced that Adam Lyth will be playing in the up coming test against New Zealia, about flipping time I say. well done Peanut.

So without further ado, I am off to make myself look pretty and go and wow the general public................ and in the real world  I had better put some slap on before I leave the confines of Chateau de champions.

have a super brilliant F(ryan)day.

It's a cricket F(ryan)day too!!!!







No comments :