Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 April 2015

Spoke too soon!!!!




Yes after an amazing sleep Saturday into Sunday. Last night/ this morning was not a good night, I am a tad tired after waking up every hour on the hour!!
Never mind I can sleep at my desk!

It was a not a good day yesterday for My Tykes as they took to the field at Nottingham, Alex Hales was on 222 not out for the hosts over night and I need my boys to go in this morning and take him out first ball!!!
This was a career best for Hales and he deserves congratulations....................however My Tykes need to get themselves together and get Notts out before lunch.

The Yorkshire bowlers were good with young debutante Matthew Fisher  taking a wicket, and Brooks, Patterson and Bresnan sharing the rest.
Captain Galey lad said that they were not at their best yesterday. Well Galey that was an understatement BUT I expect better today and I expect some serious batting from the Captain when he goes in!

Still no word on His Royal Ryanness!!!!! I am hoping that today will bring some news and that it will be good!

Lots of word on 'the problem child' who after playing a blinder last week and scoring loads of runs against STUDENTS, was out for 19 yesterday ( it was a 'Big Boys' match) Oh how we chuckled!!! Especially as he was totally overshadowed  in news and batting ability by Kumar Sangakkara who hit  an unbeaten 112.

We know that it will in no way have dented his over inflated  ego.................................the saga continues.

I was busy , busy at the Chateau yesterday and today I am going to be ringing around to get quotes to have the dining room and lounge decorated. I am thinking that as I normally knock myself out to get all the decorating down, and as I have been told to slow down a little, that I will get someone in to do it for me.......................I will still have to supervise, no matter how good the references are!

My fig tree and my ' Boule de neige' are doing superbly on the kitchen window sill, I want to put them outside in the garden, but am still a little sceptical re the weather which still can have at least three season in one day.

I will wait until the end of May I think and see how we get on then.

OK I am now off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office for the start of a new week, and a sleep.

No comments :