Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 April 2015

It's F(ryan)day at last



At last it is F(ryan)day and the weekend is looming large. Mine is looking fairly quiet up until Sunday which will become a mad dash to get the 'cricnic' sorted in time for Mr Funky picking me up.

The weather forecast however is none too grand and I will have to be super wrapped up as I cannot afford to get a cold etc. I DO NOT want to be ill again.
Regular readers will remember two years ago, at this time,when Durham were playing Yorkshire, I was so poorly with the temperature spiking, heart palpitating lurgy that I had to go home at lunchtime!!!!! Imagine that!!!! Going home and missing ogling watching His Royal Ryanness bowling!!!!!

Well we don't want any of that happening again!
Even though HRR is out on the bench, he still managed to tweet that he is doing good and using a kind of compression machine to help to speed up his calf tear.
Now that put a smile on  my face!

I also had a smile on my face last night as little Joey Root, top Tyke boy, hit a wonderful century against the West Indians and was 118no. Joey was supported along the way by another Tyke, Gary Ballance who also batted his way to  77. England are 74 runs ahead with two days to go.

Even Captain Cook managed to pull some runs out of the hat and hit 76.

Its all to play for but never dismiss the West Indies, now that Phil Simmons in in charge.

I went off to get the barnet tamed last night as it was starting to look slightly wild ( to be honest it looks like that all the time). Now I am a much tidier version of yesterdays Lady.

Well Royal baby watch is under way, as every knows I love babies and am always excited about new arrivals.
Will the baby be here this weekend, or will the new Prince/Princess keep everyone waiting until next week. I am sure that with this heatwave, The Duchess of Cambridge is hoping that it is sooner rather than later.


So I am off to spend the next 7 hours dealing with all things 'O & M' on one of our builds, imagine that................I,Lady Lainey....................doing work.......................and on a F(ryan)day too!!!!. What ever next??????


Until tomorrow.




No comments :