Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 April 2015

it's a cricket Sunday



well it's a cricket Sunday and I should be super excited....................which I would be except I am heading the wrong way on the A1. Instead of the heady heights of Headingley, I am off to The Riverside to watch former besty home county of Durham play their first home championship game. oh well any cricket is better than no cricket as I frequently say.

My Tykes are taking on Warwickshire whilst Durham are hosting Sussex.

England actually won yesterday and a huge sigh of relief has gone up here at the chateau and hopes that now all mention of the problem child will be put to one side ( for a while anyway).

I am experiencing massive problems this morning with my internet connection and  and am trying to type and save as I go so that  nothing is lost. it's actually become the proverbial pain in the derriere!!!

I cannot flick to news sites and I cannot get up the weather, my phone is on charge so I am struggling this morning.

The sun is shining outside, but for me that means that I will be in thermals and boots for cricket as I cannot afford to get cold in case it leads to anything 'nasty'.


this truly is the shortest blog on record, and I am sorry to regular readers.......................all this new fangled technology  tinterwebby thing is really nowhere near as reliable as they claim that it is.

So Internet permitting I will be back tomorrow with more tales from the boundary!





No comments :