Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 April 2015

Good F(ryan)day





Not sure why I chose a picture of His Royal Ryanness with a saddish face, because I am anything but sad today as it is Good F(ryan)day and I am on holiday!!!!

Wooohoooo whoop di flipping doo, yippety skip.

Yes I will be having fish today as per requirements and chilling out watching reruns of  'Ben Hur, 'The  Ten Commandments', ' The Life of Brian' or any other reliousy type films that are on today.

I am also getting the wall paper steamer out of the garage and getting started on the staircase.................well the alcove in the staircase really..................and I know I have to take it easy but I doubt that a bit of steaming and painting is going to be too taxing AND I can cross something off my 'To do' list.


last night I went to see besty friend Francesca and have an Indian head massage, I came home and slept for 8 hours which is something that I haven't done in a long time!. However it is still a mystery to me how she got her fingers through my 'birdsnest' orange afro!

sad news on Franny's doggy front, Lucky the west highland terrier is now officially blind, he developed a cyst on his eye and as he was already blind in the other eye he now sees nothing. HOWEVER, he knows his way around the house and follows Orson ( awesome) and Mia around so he is doing pretty well. Fran took Lucky in after his owner dies and he has a range of health problems, but he a very happy little dog although he does 'boss' the two retrievers around!!!


It is a Good F(ryan)day  in that Peter Moores has said that  'HWMNBNITB' is not being focused on for England. We seem to be getting mixed messages about the problem child. First its no, then it's yes, then it's no again. I seem to think that they are playing games with him!!!


After announcing his retirement from International cricket Daniel Vettori, it was announced yesterday that he will be coaching Brisbane Heat in the next BBL. I was hoping to see him go and play for Italy, being coached by the great Joe Scuderi!!!

Well I have washing in and fish to get out of the freezer, so I am off now.

Bonne Vendredi!

No comments :