Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 April 2015

Easter Monday and there is sun




It is Easter Monday and the sun is out, I had a bit of a lie in this morning and now I have lots to do, starting with having the birdsnest 're oranged' in time for the start of the cricket season. Yes I am turning back into 'ginger woman' for the season.

I have my bag to pack which I cannot do until I check out the weather forecast (snow, rain, thunder?), however I am a practical cricket girl and will pack for every eventuality except..........................

........................well lets talk about yesterday which turned out to be the most glorious Easter Sunday ( not like one a few years ago in France where it rained continually and when I did venture out onto the terrace I got 'pinged' on the ear by a hail stone...............and let me tell you it hurt like stink!).
So yesterday it was lovely and I tidied up the extensive grounds of Chateau de Champions after the  efforts of the roof man, who came  back and finished the job and I then wandered down to the local  Co op. So I rounded the corner by the vets only to see........................a woman in shorts and a boob tube!! WTF!!!! It was not that hot.

The roof man also told me that my neighbours were in the garden having a BBQ and Mrs Neighbour was in a bikini!!!

Well I was in my liberty bodice, thermal thong and six layers of woolies, it was not that warm!!!!

I may remove one layer of woolies today as I see to be getting acclimatised to an increase in temperature.

So news from the cricket world is that Joe Scuderi is out in Italy doing a spot of coaching over the Easter period and not doing much 'Hot Dog Hobo'ing

Yet another England 'has been' is having his say re 'problem child' as Graham Gooch speaks out. ( yes I remember well  going  to see Essex play at Edgbaston, and  asking the car park attendant ' OMG which loon has a car with the reg H15 BAT'? to which a squeaky voice next to me said 'I do'! Yes I was standing next to Graham Gooch, I did not ask for his autograph') Anyhoo I digress

He has said that if England win in the West Indies it will put paid to the 'problem child' rumours.

But will it put paid to all has beens coming out and taking to the press about him. If he had less said about him, he might be forgotten!

OHHHHH NOOOOO  RANT ALERT!!!!


OK I am calming myself down and off to sort out my smalls and not so smalls for my 'vacances' at Headingley.

It will be an early blog tomorrow as me and the limo make an early start!

Bon paque



No comments :