Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 April 2015

Cannot believe it is Thursday already!


it's Thursday already and once again I will be starting my day with a clear desk, what the 'Donald duck ' is going on????? Possibly I am working like a mad thing and trying to get things done.....................this is going against the grain!! As you know I normally fill my day with drinking coffee, filing my nails, shouting at boys and looking pretty for 7 hours! I think that my trip to Headingley has turned me into some of  Stepford  wife!!! Well that had better get knocked on the head soon!!!

Tensions are still running high in Super swanky Lady Lainey and that is another thing that needs to be dealt with sooner rather than later. Boys ehh!!!????

As Besty home county of Yorkshire ( champions of the world) finished their match a day early they were having a bit of  R & R, however they probably have their worried heads on as Aaron Finch had to be helped from the field in the IPL the other evening and it said that he has a hamstring injury!!! OH MY DOG!!! this is not good so early in the season.

it was also confirmed that Gillespie the Gallant will be coaching in Adelaide for the BBL05 this winter. now that makes winter evenings a lot more enjoyable and I know who I will be supporting!

Over in the West Indies the England top order once again collapsed like a house of cards with Ballance and Root batting to try to pull the team back ( Yorkshire united). England closed on 116-3, 220 runs ahead.

Richie Benaud was laid to rest in a quiet private funeral after his family said that they would prefer this to the state funeral that had been offered.. A fitting farewell to a great man.

Dame Didi is in full on house sorting mode as she is moving ever closer to her return to La Belle France.
I am also in full clear out mode ( and have been for months), I can at least now see the furniture ( nearly) in one of the spare bedrooms, but I still have a long way to go.

There is no cricket at home this weekend which means that if the weather is good there is no excuse for not getting things tidied up in the extensive grounds of Chateau de Champions. I have already made a start on the washing so that is one thing that is nearly out of the way.

Today has dawned bright and reasonable warm,I may even fore go the thermals today and wear................a dress!!!!

Well we will see when I hear the weather forecast, no point in jumping the gun.

And with that I am off to twirl my curls, don my tiara and head off to Lady lainey workville to do my thing!

Bon Journee




No comments :