Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 March 2015

YUK!!!!



OHHH Yuk!!1 Its cold, it's dark' and its pouring with rain................welcome to spring!!!

It is so cold that  my fingers are like little icicles as I am typing away here. However I digress.

very early this morning the second semi final started between Australia and India, Australia won the toss and elected to bat. they are currently 271-5 in the 45th over.

I will be keeping up to date with this when I am in super swanky Lady Lainey office.


News has sort of filtered through that New Zealia's Daniel Vittori may be looking to retire from international cricket after Sundays final. This news was given by captain McCullum, however it was not given as a full out confirmation that there is retirement on the cards, more of  a cryptic message. we will have to wait and see what happens.


Well yesterday was a busy day for 'HWMNBNITB' as he secured a deal with Surrey ( gluttons for punishment!). He claims he would kick himself ( I would love to kick him........very hard), if he didn't give it another go for a chance for England. it''s just a shame that he hadn't thought this way when he was playing for England!!! ( k***head).
He starts the season on April 19th which will be a huge shock to his system as he usually tips up towards the end of May having been earning tons of dosh in the IPL. he also disclosed that he will be donating his Surrey wages to his Charitable Foundation................................KP c/o Coutts?????!!!!!

He intends to draw a line under the past......................................and start all over again...................oh joy!!!!!



Well my Tykes should have touched down back in Blighty now and it will be a darn sight colder that they are used to. Glad to see that they have brought home the first of more Silverware.


Rightio...................off to work I go, I have extra thermals on today as I do not foresee any sunshine or warmth at all. And I have to keep myself super warm to fight off the lurgy which is still blighting me.


Bon Journee


No comments :