Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 March 2015

Saturday = chores!!



well it is all go here at the Chateau, the dishwasher is doing its thing and chicken casserole is about to go into the slow cooker. I am putting things in the garage and then getting on with the housework.

I managed to get a paint sample for the bedroom so will give splash some of that on the wall and see what I think.

I was all settled last night to watch 'rubbish' on the TV, when Black Knight of the Ferrari tipped up.I quickly changed out of my PJ's ( well dressing gown really) and we headed off to the edge of North Yorkshire ( it was the outer edge of Lady lainey workville really) and I had a couple of G & T's and he had a couple of diet cokes. Well it beat sitting in all night. He dropped me off at about 11.30pm and then roared off down the road, I don;t think I will be very popular today ( no change there then)

Oh Joy!!! 'He who must not be named in the blog' has stated that he may miss the IPL..........................wooooooooooo did I read that correctly, miss the IPL!!! Wow he must  have made some money from his 'fairy tale' that he had published before Xmas last year. Well he states that he may miss the IPL to get into a county so that he can get a chance of an England recall. maybe he should have done this last year and the year before instead of tipping up halfway through the season!!

 I bet Durham are emptying their piggy bank now!

Over in the World Cup the champions India are taking on Zimbabwe. India need 288 to win and are currently on 227-4. Unless something terrible happens I thin we know the outcome of that match.

sooooo I must get on as the housework fairies do not appear to be banging on my door.

Its all fun and frolics being a Lady!!!! .......NOT!!!


No comments :