Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Top o' the morning to ya!



Well Happy St Patricks Day to all my readers in the Emerald Isle. Ah yes a great day to go out and celebrate. As it used to be in the marital home when former Lord Lainey would ensure that he had a holiday on the 18th to recover from the celebrations that he would take part in with his cousins. 'Ahhh yes' I hear you say he was a 'little leprachaun'. ( not what I would have called him!)

Well no actually although his past family were Irish he did everything in his power to remove himself from this connection..............................except on 17th March when he became ' Number one Plastic Paddy !' Well you can see that his never boded well for me and in my books he was a 'Number Two'. Make of that what you will!!!!

There is very little crickety stuff today apart from news from The UAE where my beloved Tykes are warming up for a match against The MCC next week.

Yesterday they divided into two teams , Team Lees and Team Lyth and took to the field. Team Lyth were my bet ( yes HRR was playing for them and would be  batting at 7!).
Team Lees were in batting and Jack Leaning scored a double century and was then interviewed by none other than......................Little Timmy Bresnan.
Team Lees were 419-8 and His Royal Ryanness needs to get his finger out today and finish them off early!

It was a so so day in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office yesterday and I was jolly flipping tired I can tell you.
So tired that I was in bed very early last night and  managed to have a very good sleep, so today I am refreshed and ready for the day ahead.

It is a short one today as I have lots to do before I head off down the A1 so have a great St Patricks  Day and don't over do the Guninness.

Oh and new cricknits designs to be unveiled soon,




No comments :