Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 March 2015

Summers here, and its flipping freezing!



Ok strictly speaking it is only Spring, but I can tell you that it feels like flipping winter this morning and the weather is not going to improve at all this week ( according to the weather forecast).

It was a sunny day in Australia yesterday, actually it all ended in the evening so it was a bit dark, As Australia beat New Zealia in the World Cup final. Captain Michael Clarke dedicated the win to Philip Hughes whose life was cut short at the end of last year. A fitting tribute and great to see Australia pulling off a win. I think that the Ashes this summer will be great!
Michael Clarke has now bowed out of ODI cricket on a high.


Life in the Chateau is an ongoing trauma at the moment as I cannot get motivated to finish the work that I started on Friday evening which means that this week I will be living in a bit of mess, however I am hoping that Friday and Saturday will prove productive and I will get the some serious work finished.

I have to take the Lady Lainey limo to the garage today to get the damage repaired from my  poor little car being hit by an Audi whilst I was at work. The poor car has gone through quite a bit this past week. Time for a bit of TLC.

TLC is something that I think I need...........................well that and a bath! Not for hygiene reasons I hasten to add but because I need to have a long relaxing soak in bubbles with candles.................however this is still on the 'to do' list so a shower will have to suffice

The Cricket season is now only a week away and I for one am getting jolly excited.  not long now until I will be heading to the heady heights of Headingley, ( you try saying that fast!).

I must also this week pack a bag to go on my jaunt.

Well I think that thermals will be the major space taker, followed by jumpers and boots, scarves, hats and gloves. Yes I will look more Michelin than the man himself, but hey who cares.............I get to see some cricket!


OK off to take the limo to the garage.











No comments :