Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 March 2015

it's a sunny Sunday




It's a glorious morning and I already have the bedding stripped and in the washing machine. The washing line will be groaning again today.

Yesterday was full on busy as I had workmen round to give estimates on the garage roof,  then went   to town and managed to get a new pair of curtains for mon boudoir. back home to hang washing on the line and get it all dried, and then settled myself for a quiet evening in watching rubbish on TV..................only for The Black Knight of  the Ferrari to 'pop' in to see if I wanted to go out. well as I was ready for bed I declined so we had a cup of tea and then he went off home.

And today doesn't look to be any less hectic.

I have the Royal Visit very shortly as Kiki drops in on her way to a few days away with friends. Then I am off to see besty friend Francesca who had a little op on Friday and is at home recovering from it. Then I have to nip to Tesco, come home have a nap and somewhere during that Mr Funky the Chauffeur if coming round. It'll be bedtime before I know it.

There is not any World Cup cricket on today although Yorkshire begin their match against the MCC,  and according to the MCC head of cricket John Stephenson, Yorkshire are the envy of all county cricket. He commented on their strength of players and also the young talent that they are nurturing.
 Lets see how my Tykes fair over the next few days.

Well I am keeping this short as I have a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it all in!!!


have a great Sunday and don't let it be too hectic ( I think mine will be hectic enough for everyone!)




No comments :