Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 March 2015

It's Mothers day



It's Mothers day today so I hope all the Mummies, Grannies and Godmothers everywhere are spoilt rotten and have a super time. I am hoping to visit my Godmother and my 'surragate' mummy Auntie Norma and deliver cards and flowers.

I am also on going with the clear out here at The Chateau and still have a lot of washing to do. I have managed to get rid of lots of things that I have accumulated over the last few years but still cannot see any difference.........................the obviously conclusion to be drawn from this is that I have too much 'stuff'.

Yesterday I had a visit from besty friend Francesca, she had pictures of her hols in a gorgeous cottage in Scotland. It was really lovely with a huge open fire which she said kept the whole cottage warm. The 'puppies' Orson (awesome!) Mia and Lucky all had a great time, and she looked really well and refreshed from it.

I was then busy knitting some orders that had come in quite quickly for 'Cricknits' to be delivered tomorrow when my phone rang.................

...........it was Black Knight of the Ferrari asking if I wanted to do something?
'what ' I asked as I put my 'what will I wear' head on .

'Well wrap up warm and I will come for you in 20 minutes' he said cryptically.

he arrived and took me over to the house that he is staying at whilst his new house is being made ready for him.
We then sat in the garden ( actually we were laid on sunloungers) and watched the stars. it was a cold but clear night and there is little light pollution where he is living. it was wonderful

he said that he knew that Dame Didi and I did this most nights when we are at home in La Belle France and thought it would be fun. We had a big flask of coffee and were there until late.

So which stars did we see?
Well we saw the Westy northy southy star which was very bright ( North star in real terms).

We saw he pig and the elephant, the snake and the hair bow...........................you can tell from this that we are no Patrick Moore, but it was great fun and we laughed a lot.


Cricket is being played as we speak and Ireland are facing Pakistan and have set them a total of 238 to win.
Pakistan are currently 7 without loss.

Come on Ireland

#BackingGreen.

After the news yesterday that 'he who must not be named in the blog' is looking for a team to play with this summer, it comes out that 6 teams are interested in him.................... hmmm
Big Heads CC
Egomaniacs CC
Bully Boys CC

are only 3 that come to mind................................

watch this space






No comments :