Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 March 2015

It's the middle of the week



it's the middle of the week and therefore should be wine Wednesday however here at the chateau it will be Water Wednesday as I have not yet mastered how to turn it into wine. Not a bad thing really as I would be pizzled all the time if I could.

However onto other things apart from wine.

South Africa are currently taking on Sri Lanka and look to be making short work of them as J P Duminy's hat trick hastened Sri lanka's collapse  seeing them all back in the hutch for 133!!!
Now all it needs is AB de Villiers ( my latest crush) to go out and finish it off, they could all be back at the hotel before I scoff my breakfast.

England are today set to name their test team for the three test tour of the West Indies which starts in April. Well that will raise a few eyes when it is announced. Maybe we should call in the old guard and get Atherton, Russell, Fraser, Irani  and Stewart to give it another go.....................hell they couldn't be any worse than the boys we have at the moment.

Still no news on who will be taking the 'problem child' this summer I am thinking that Durham may have fallen at the first hurdle as they will have only had 7p in the piggy bank. If they had waited for the season to start when they sell 'dentists mouthwash' bottled up as wine in the 'Jets Bar' at £15  ( last seasons prices and it was £9 the season before), they may have had a bit more in the kitty.

OOOOOHHHHH NOOOOO!!!!! it is rumoured that the wonderful Phil Simmons is mulling over taking on the job of coach of the West Indies and leaving Ireland!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! I know that it is considerable colder in Ireland but he has done such a fantastic job that I for one will be devastated if he goes. ( and he was lovely when I met him at Darlington CC)

So who would take on that role................................


......................well there you go put 'the problem child' in as player/coach and he can boss everyone around and talk about how great he is.................................

actually I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.


OK off to do some work and my coffee had better be on my desk or there will be a spot of trouble!

Until tomorrow


bon Journee

No comments :