Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 March 2015

It's a 'Green Day'






Top o' the morning to you all, it be a green day to be sure!! Oh Father Ted , Father Jack and Mrs Doyle it is all going off !

Yes Ireland are taking on South Africa and boy is it happening! Currently SA are  348-4 with Amia and Du Plessis both hitting centuries, however its not over until the fat lady sings and I am not singing yet ( or ever). Come on Ireland!!!

well it was a fun packed evening last night, after taking myself off to chubby club and them putting a baby elephant on the scales with me when I wasn't looking. I returned to the chateau, only to not feel too well, I had actually been out of sorts most of the day and think I knew what was coming. So I got in the limo and took myself off to A & E. After being hooked up to various machines and having numerous tests they said I could come home. yes it looks as if the heart palpitating, temperature spiking horrid thing is trying to make a return. This is not helped by the fact that I work in a very unhealthy office, and am sneezed and coughed over a lot!

However today I am having a duvet day and lots of sleep and bed rest, and trying not to get too excited by the cricket.

So as I am feeling slightly under the weather I am signing off and hope that I feel more 'lady like' tomorrow.

To be honest I had done very well to get to March without any real illness.

So I am off back to the land of nod and hope when I wake up Ireland will have performed a miracle.

Fingers crossed!


No comments :