Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 March 2015

It's a freaky F(ryan)day



yes indeed it is a very 'freaky' F(ryan)day today, firstly we are going to experience the first solar eclipse in 16 years ( wow cannot believe it was that long ago and I was still living in the South of Blighty) and no it has nothing to do with me bending down in the office either!.
At the said  office we are all prepared and hopefully we are going to go out into the car park, cloud permitting, to watch.The only problem that I can envisage is that if it gets dark I might fall asleep a little trick that I do at the cinema too..............


Second freaky thing is that we are getting mixed messages re 'HWMNBNITB', yesterday I told you that James Whittaker had stated that he was not part of the England set up. Today it is reported that Colin Graves has spoken to 'the problem child' and wants to talk to him when his World Cup Commentary duties are over, well if it was that important he would have abandoned the duties and come home for talks, since he says that he wants to play so badly...................or is it the KP publicity waggon hurtling on!!!!????


Dame Didi went to visit Tzarina Katerina ( Kiki) in her village yesterday, before Kiki  heads off on the Titanic for another cruise. I am having the royal visit tomorrow  so that's something to look forward to!

Australia  are currently taking on Pakistan  and have managed to reduce Pakistan to 195-9, I am waiting for the last wicket to fall!!!

I am also trying to sort out my weekend, which at the moment is all up in the air and will probably consist of eating and napping with a spot of drinking thrown in for good measure!

Although I would like to try to get the bedroom painted and sort out the kitchen which is going to get an overhaul too!

Its all go here at the chateau but no fear it's nearly the eater weekend.


No comments :